Leasing & Admin Manager
Salary SGD5000 - SGD7000 per month + Transport Allowance
Consultant Allie Teh (R1441522)
Date posted 18 November 2016
An exciting Leasing & Admin Manager role has been made available at one of Singapore's leading real estate and property company.
About the Leasing & Admin Manager role:
In this business critical role, you will be handling all leasing documentation such as prepare, review and negotiate tenancy agreement for all companies in the group.
- Monitor lease and contract expiry date and renewal matters
- Liaise with the government agencies with regard to land use and related matters
- Work with external lawyer for any litigation matters resulted from dispute with tenants, if any
- Review and ensure all billing to tenants are accurate and in order
- Work closely with accounts staffs to manage debts and execute debts recovery process when necessary
To succeed in this role, you need to have minimum 5 years of managerial experience in the related matters.
- Degree in Property Management or Real Estate or Law preferred
- Strong leadership, able to lead a team and develop them
- Good communication skills
- Analytical and able to solve problems
- Able to work under pressures
- Possess own car
This is a highly regarded listed company that offers employees the opportunity to enhance their experience across the business function and across multiple business lines which makes it a great place to work.
If you are interested and have what it takes for this Leasing & Admin manager role, please apply today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1441522 Allie Teh