Head of Contact Centre
Salary SGD5000 - SGD6000 per month + AWS+ Flexible Benefits
Consultant Allie Teh (R1441522)
Date posted 11 November 2016
An exciting Head of Contact Centre role has been made available at a leading MNC Electronics industry in their Singapore Office.
About the Head of Contact Centre role:
In this key role, you will be handling a team of 8 and reporting to the Customer Service Director.
- Managing the daily running of the contact centre, including sourcing equipment, effective resource planning and implementing call centre strategies and operations
- Carrying out needs assessments, performance reviews and cost/benefit analyses
- Setting and meeting performance targets for speed, efficiency, sales and quality
- Ensuring all relevant communications, records and data are updated and recorded
- Monitoring random calls to improve quality, minimise errors and track operative performance
- Coordinating staff recruitment, including writing vacancy advertisements and liaising with HR staff
- Reviewing the performance of staff, identifying training needs and planning training sessions
- Recording statistics, user rates and the performance levels of the centre and preparing reports
- Handling complex customer complaints or enquiries
- Organising staffing, including shift patterns and the number of staff required to meet demand
- Coaching, motivating and retaining staff
- Assist the CS Director to drive and champion initiatives for process alignment
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Minimally 3 years in a leadership role with at least 5 years of relevant experience
- Good team player but also able to work independently
This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are looking for an opportunity to step up your career then this Head of Contact Centre role for you. Apply now for this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1441522 Allie Teh