Consultant Majella Slevin (R1104216)
Date posted 11 November 2016
A leading Financial Services company is seeking a Team Assistant to support the office in Singapore. The role will report directly to the office manager.
About the Team Assistant role:
In this key role, you will be providing an effective and high quality service to ensure the smooth running of the office.
- To deal with all administrative requirements for the team
- Dealing with the filing and storage of documents
- Collating, preparing and submitting expense reports
- Helping with the preparation of client events
- Amending and preparing presentations using the firm's temp plate
To succeed in the Team Assistant job, you should have at least two years administrative experience preferably in an MNC environment.
- Good MS office skills particularly in Excel and PowerPoint
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to multitask
- Good team player
This financial services company is very well known and is a leader in their field. The environment is fast-paced and dynamic but offers an excellent opportunity to learn and grow as great value is placed on training and development.
If you are ambitious and want to further your administration career, this Team Assistant role is the one for you.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1104216 Majella Slevin