Customer Care Specialist
Salary SGD2800 - SGD3000 per month + variable bonus
Consultant Allie Teh (R1441522)
Date posted 28 October 2016
An exciting Customer Care Specialist role based in Central Singapore has just been made available at one of the world's leading travel and tourism companies. Your main responsibility is to provide top tier customer service to clients and customers.
About the Customer Care Specialist role:
As a customer service specialist, you'll respond to customer inquiries through emails or phone calls, guide customers through the purchasing process, make product or service recommendations and resolve complaints or technical concerns.
- Deliver excellent customer service
- Resolve problems in a professional and efficient manner
- Demonstrate high degree of integrity and confidentiality
- Perform administrative duties as and when required
- Ensure that you uphold the company's brand name
To succeed in this role, you must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- 0-5 years of relevant experience, training will be provided
- Excellent telephone communication skills
- Passionate about customer service
- Great interpersonal skills
- Able to multitask and handle pressure
- Able to handle working in a fast-paced environment
This travel and tourism company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are looking for a rewarding career in customer service, this Customer Care Specialist is for you!
Apply now for this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1441522 Allie Teh