Salary SGD5000 - SGD6000 per month + Variable Bonus
Consultant Allie Teh (R1441522)
Date posted 17 October 2016
One of the world's leading travel and hospitality firm is seeking a dynamic individual to join the team as an Administrative Assistant in their Singapore office.
About the Administrative Assistant role:
Reporting to the Vice President, you will be supporting a team of Directors. The ideal candidate would be an organised, proactive professional who enjoys working with people.
- Prepare and organise contracts and legal documents
- Organise and and support quarterly meetings of Directors
- Responsible for calendar management and travel planning
- Support the growing Singapore Headquarter offices with administrative and other management responsibilities
- Oversee office responsibilities and induction for new hires
To succeed in this role, you will need to possess high level of reliability, professionalism and discretion.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Outstanding service orientation and proactive problem-solving skills
- Excellent organisation, multi-tasking and prioritisation abilities
- Strong detail-orientation and work quality
This is a leading travel and tourism MNC and is progressively expanding and growing its business on a global scale. This organisation offers employees the opportunity to enhance their experience across the business function and across multiple business lines which makes it a great place to work. the following requirements.
If you are interested and have what it takes for this Administrative Assistant role, please apply today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1441522 Allie Teh