Receptionist (Listed Company)
Consultant Charlene Tay (R1104683)
Date posted 01 March 20192019-03-01 2019-04-30 aerospace singapore SG SGD 50000 60000 60000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
A Receptionist job based in Singapore has just become available at an established UK MNC in the aviation industry. The company provides excellent work life balance and welfare benefits.
About the Receptionist role:
This is a pivot role for the firm as you will be the first point of contact for clients and external visitors.
- Meet and greet visitors to the Firm in a professional and friendly manner
- Be responsible for the meeting rooms, including reservations and scheduling
- Deal with couriers and mail
- Help with the organisation of events both in-house and external
- Inventory control of the pantry’s supplies as well as manage supplies for the entire office
- Administration duties
To succeed in this Receptionist role, you will need at least five years' receptionist experience in an international company.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent interpersonal, multitasking and organisational skills
- Good team player but also able to work independently
This international firm is recognised as one of the leaders in the aviation field. The working culture is dynamic and fast paced but a great emphasis is placed on work/life balance.
If you are a talented administrative professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this is the role for you.
Apply today to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1104683 Charlene Tay