Senior Presales Consultant, APAC
Salary SGD130000 - SGD150000 per annum + Variable Bonus (30%)
Consultant Claire Teo (R1874494)
Date posted 03 July 20192019-07-11 2019-09-01 it Singapore SG SGD 130000 150000 150000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Senior Presales Consultant, APAC, job based in Singapore, has been made available in a series B performance management software company, powered by artificial intelligence technology.
About the Senior Presales Consultant, APAC Role:
You are a key part of the sales team by supporting heavily led consultative sales with enterprise clients across Southeast Asia.
- Manage pending sales situations from a technical/consulting perspective, working along with Sales Directors and Regional Sales Managers providing all support for achieving success in sales
- Drive customer workshops on product portfolio for high-touch customers
- Do discovery sessions with potential clients to determine technical and business requirements and ensure that all necessary information is collated prior to producing a solution
- Manage high-quality responses to RFPs and RFIs
- Structure and produce compelling sales proposals/commercial and technical documentation outlining the cost savings and business benefits to clients of using solutions
- Build productive relationships internally and externally, fostering teamwork by keeping colleagues updated on activities
- Able to understand business drivers and risks
- Interface with the implementation/project team, articulating customer requirement, to ensure smooth transition from sale to delivery
- Partner enablement – training, workshops for partners and alliances
- Assist and establish product/solution knowledge base in team
To succeed in the role, you must have at least seven years of presales experience in an enterprise technology company.
- Knowledge of business intelligence, analytics or CRM is mandatory
- Exceptional presentation and demo capabilities is mandatory
- Experience in creating value models articulating the value of technologies in an enterprise
- Demonstrated ability to engage in senior level business (CxO) and/or technology decision maker discussions related to integration, business value and business processes
- Excellent organisational skills
- Proven ability to multitask and prioritise under pressure
- Self-starter and a team player
- Good communicator and listening skills with fluency in English (regional language is a plus to be able to communicate with clients)
- Travelling may be required
- Role is on a 70/30 split
The firm is known to provide excellent internal rotation opportunities across various functions. This global multinational offers a stable working environment that is inclusive and cohesive.
If you are keen to be one of the key drivers in a fast growing technology company, this Senior Presales Consultant, APAC role based in Singapore will be a good fit for you.
Do apply for this exciting opportunity today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1874494 Claire Teo