Salary SGD250000 - SGD280000 per annum
Consultant Claire Teo (R1874494)
Date posted 31 December 2018 2018-12-312019-02-26 sales Singapore SG SGD 250000 280000 280000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A Presales Director role based in Singapore has just been made available at a US based technology MNC that develops video, voice and content collaboration and communication technology. The Presales Director will develop & support a diverse team of Sales Engineers across APAC and manage a team of Solution Architects.
About the Presales Director Role:
Based in Singapore, you will develop & support a diverse team of Sales Engineers (SE) across APAC and manage a team of Solution Architects (SA). The team's responsibility is to play a lead technical role in the complete sales cycle from ‘suspect’ qualification through to successfully winning business for the business.
- Manage, motivate and develop programs & activities for the SEs in APAC to ensure relevant and up to date technical skills based on individual learning paths
- Collaborate with other senior managers to establish strategic plans and objectives
- Partner with multiple groups within Polycom to promote collaboration and information flow
- Undertake process or product/solution initiatives to further the interests of
- the company
- the Systems Engineering community
- winning business
- Note: this may include remedial activities e.g escalations
- Coordinates new product/emerging solutions training for team
- Influence, approve and advise on planning, staffing, budgeting, managing expense priorities, and recommending and implementing changes to process
To succeed in this Presales Director job you should possess strong leadership skills to manage a diverse group of SEs in APAC.
- Technical Bachelor degree or equivalent required
- Business qualification MS or MBA is beneficial
- Experience working in a unified communications industry
- At least 15 years of experience with a focus on Pre-Sales Systems Engineering
- At least six years of proven experience of managing SE teams including SE managers. Demonstrated team leadership, motivation and management; optimising the performance of others; delegation of tasks; and developing a sense of ownership, responsibility and motivation
- Successful experience of recruiting top-quality performers
- Experience working with Channel Sales and channel partners
- Vision - sense of direction, championing company's strategies and plans
- Demonstrated business skills and knowledge including basic knowledge of financial processes and common business terminology and practice
- Experienced in the consultative, trusted advisor approach to selling
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong influencing and project management skills
- Commercial awareness of business processes and common practices
- Excellent customer focus and adaptability
The company is one of the largest players in the Unified Communication industry.
If you are a strong leader with the ability to motivate and manage a diverse team in APAC, this Presales Director job will be a good fit for you.
Apply for this exciting opportunity today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1874494 Claire Teo