Sales Manager, SEA - Handrail
Consultant Lionel Gabriel (R1874275)
Date posted 08 October 2018 2018-10-082018-12-07 building-and-construction 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An exciting Sales Manager, SEA - Handrail job has just become available at one of the most reputable global manufacturers of industrial rubber and plastic products based in Singapore.
About the Sales Manager, SEA - Handrail Role:
Reporting directly to the General Manager with a dotted line reporting to the Head of Sales, this is a role for a field engineer who is looking to embark on a commercial role or an experienced sales achiever looking for regional exposure.
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for facilitating sales for the segment in line with agreed sales volume targets in the assigned geographical territories. You will generate market intelligence through research to determine opportunities and volume potentials. You will also take the lead in providing direction to all channel distributors, including market development, identifying potential customers, developing sales lead and specifications for projects across the region.
- Achieve agreed sales budget set by segment management in assigned sales territories
- Market research and analysis of data to identify volumes and sales opportunities
- Development of new customers in selected markets
- Product management - coordination of technical and logistical customer support
- Customer account receivables management
- Existing customers - retention and increase of sales
- New customers - acquisition for improvement of market position
- Market participants - market research for identification of potential customers
- Product management - sales and marketing material, market data
To succeed in the Sales Manager, SEA - Handrail job you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with teams across borders and internal matrix.
- University degree / business degree
- Minimum three to five years' working experience (sales) in elevator, escalator industry or related industry
- Proven sales record in related industry, willingness to travel frequently pioneering new areas, markets
- Highly motivated, independent and results-oriented with strong passion for sales
- Structured with good self-discipline
This is a reputable global manufacturer of industrial rubber and plastic products. If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Sales Manager, SEA - Handrail job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1874275 Lionel Gabriel