VP Sales - APAC
Consultant Timothy Klimcke (R1221535)
Date posted 27 September 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
This is a rare opportunity to join a growing enterprise network solutions provider in a leadership job position as the VP Sales - APAC, based in the Singapore office but covering the region.
About the VP Sales - APAC Role:
Reporting to the Global Head, you will need to build on the existing platform of the APAC business and scale it; put in place the right go-to-market strategy, disciplines and processes to enable the business to grow substantially over the next few years. You will provide strong leadership to the business and ensure that revenue and margin targets are met or exceeded.
- Develop the most appropriate go-to-market strategy for the APAC region and take full responsibility for its execution; in particular, accelerate the development of the business and expand the customer base beyond the company’s traditional industry strongholds
- Ensure the development of an existing first-class sales and services operation with a strong focus on people management, team motivation as well as hiring and retaining top performers
- Deliver and report a clear understanding of evolving market trends and customer needs to the rest of the executive team, ensuring an effective contribution to decision-making on product and solutions strategy
- Provide clear and open reporting; ensure accuracy of forecasting and maintain and evolve robust processes to provide predictable outcomes for the business
- Other ad hoc projects/initiatives whenever required
To succeed in this VP Sales - APAC role, you should have a proven track record in technology sales.
- Master’s degree and a minimum 12 years' related experience (or bachelor’s with additional years of related experience)
- At least 10 years' experience managing sales and people
- Proven track record in technology sales, operating within the APAC region doing client-facing roles, building sales, managing teams and working with multiple layers of senior management
- Prior ownership of P&L responsibilities, as you will be directly responsible for P&L in this role
- Prior experience scaling business and/or in a multi-country sales leadership role in a fast-growing technology company will be an advantage, as the company is currently undergoing rapid growth
- Experience with a channel-based sales model and organisation
- Ability to interface directly and effectively with senior executives of customer and partner companies
- Ability to attract and recruit top sales sales talent will be essential
- Any previous experience with enterprise networking solutions and wireless technology solutions will be a plus
This is a growing enterprise network solutions provider that offers a challenging but rewarding environment and growth opportunities.
If you are seeking an opportunity to take your career forward, this VP Sales - APAC role will be a good fit for you.
Apply for this role today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1221535 Tim Klimcke