Salary basic+transport allowance
Consultant Lionel Gabriel (R1874275)
Date posted 07 September 2018 2018-09-072018-11-06 automotive 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An exciting Aftermarket Manager job has just become available at one of the world's renowned heavy-duty vehicle companies based in Singapore.
About the Aftermarket Manager Role:
In this business-critical role reporting directly to the General Manager, you will be responsible for managing and ensuring the development for the aftermarket parts business. You will also take the lead in managing dealership performance, service agreement profitability, improving customer service, pricing strategy and managing retailers effectively.
- Soft product management such as parts pricing, campaign package, standard package, discount matrix management, annual buyback, self-maintenance contract, etc.
- Manage all documentation and administration in the aftermarket market
- Serve as a point of contact between dealership and all other BA/BU
- Manage driver training and development for customers
- Responsible for overall parts sales and profitability
- Define stock policy, warehouse layout and management
- Develop and secure the right retail processes and ensure systems are in place
- Promote driver development as a value adding feature for customer benefits in terms of safety, uptime, fuel efficiency, cost reduction and overall satisfaction
To succeed in this Aftermarket Manager role, you should have strong technical competence and be results-oriented.
- Degree/Diploma in Business Studies/Technical/Computer systems or similar
- Strong technical competence, analytical and strategic aptitude, commercial competence, coordination and team skills
- Over three to four years' similar experience, including at least two to three years' experience in automobile / truck business
- Strong ability to take initiative, influence, and interact
- Conscientious; fair judgement; people-oriented; strong sense of confidentiality; results-oriented
- Strong leadership skills; client-centric
- Ability to manage and drive a wide range of diverse issues
This is a renowned heavy duty vehicle company. If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Aftermarket Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1874275 Lionel Gabriel