Cluster Product Manager, Homogeniser
Consultant Lionel Gabriel (R1874275)
Date posted 23 August 2018 2018-08-232018-10-22 manufacturing-and-production 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A unique and interesting Cluster Product Manager, Homogeniser job has just come up at a leading company that provides solutions for beverage processing industry. It is looking for someone with business development, sales or product marketing background to take on a SAEAO (South Asia, East Asia and Oceania) that will be based in Singapore. Looking for a strategic thinker that is able to drive growth on the backline working with respective in country sales across the region.
About the Cluster Product Manager, Homogeniser Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for the development of homogeniser products across the region and to be the subject matter expert to in-country sales to provide technical expertise, strategise on sales approach and training sales personnel on selling such solutions across SAEAO, a region that covers about 1.7 billion consumers.
- Act as a subject matter expert for all markets in the cluster (in-house and external)
- Provide technical expertise to the sales channels across the cluster
- Support market sales efforts by conducting presentations to gain technical and commercial acceptance by customers
- Collaborate with country teams to create strategy and marketing plan to drive sales and market share for Homogenisers through the company's sales channels as well as distributors
- Work with product managers in the global centre of expertise to establish product value proposition
- Identify new product development needs, as well as product improvement requirements, and provide recommendations to the global centre of expertise
- Provide information on product performance, customer needs, competition activities, problems and opportunities for internal use (new product development)
- Take ownership for Homogenisers forecast for the cluster
- Conduct monthly and quarterly analyses and updates on progress towards meeting budgets
- Analyse forecast discrepancies and work with Cluster Leader Key Components to develop contingency plans
Key Performance Indicators:
- Order intake and margin in new sales
- Market share
- Portfolio deployment
- Capability development
To succeed in the Cluster Product Manager, Homogeniser job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with internal and external stakeholders with the likes of in-country sales, channel sales and product managers across the region and globally.
- Bachelor's degree in Chemical Engineering, Food Technology, or Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum eight years' technical sales and engineering experience, with significant exposure to food and beverage
- Very strong technical understanding and application know-how of homogeniser products
- Fluent in written and spoken English; knowledge of other South East Asian languages will be a plus to liaise with internal and external stakeholders in the region
- Knowledge of food processing equipment will be plus
- Experience in technical sales for food and beverage industry is preferred
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Cluster Product Manager, Homogeniser job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1874275 Lionel Gabriel