Technical Account Manager (SEA)
Salary SGD7000 - SGD9000 per month
Consultant Claire Teo (R1874494)
Date posted 03 August 2018 2018-08-032018-10-02 it 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A Technical Account Manager (SEA) job based in Singapore has just become available at an expanding US-based data analytics start-up company. The Technical Account Manager will be working with top accounts in the SEA region.
About the Technical Account Manager (SEA) Role:
As the Technical Account Manager (SEA), you will work with the top accounts in the SEA region to help build relationships and optimise the use of the company's solution.
- Conduct product demonstrations via training, demos, and strategy sessions through phone calls and on-site visits
- Work with 20-35 top accounts to drive success through initial onboarding, product adoption, retention, and identifying value-add features
- Provide business, technical, and product knowledge in support of post sales activities in order to ensure customer satisfaction
- Design and execute customer success campaigns
To succeed in this Technical Account Manager (SEA) role, you should be familiar with the sales process and technicality of a mobile SDK/API, and be able to build strong relationships with decision makers.
- Two to four years' experience in a customer/client-facing role such as Customer Success Manager or Technical Account Manager
- Prior experience at a growth stage Internet/software (IT) company
- Strong understanding of mobile SDK and API
- Fluent in English (Fluency in Mandarin or Korean is advantageous to liaise with regional top accounts)
- Comfortable having technical conversations with technical and non-technical people
- Prior experience in ad technologies or marketing email platforms is advantageous
- Good organisational, project management, time management and communication skills
- Problem-solving skills around technical, product, and business questions
- Ability to build great relationships with non-technical and highly technical customers
- Prior experience in consulting or PE/VC is a plus
This is a US-based data analytics start-up company that has recently raised USD50-60million in funding with plans for global expansion.
If you are a strategic thinker with an ability to thrive in a fast-paced and highly ambiguous start-up environment, this Technical Account Manager (SEA) role will be a good fit for you.
Apply for this exciting opportunity today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1874494 Claire Teo