Inside Sales Manager
Consultant Nathaniel Stanton (R1437704)
Date posted 05 March 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An Inside Sales Manager job has just been made available at a leading technology company based in Singapore.
About the Inside Sales Manager Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring a smooth planning process for all related activities to ensure people are in place, programs are in place and all processes are aligned and agreed on to drive the expected revenue outcome and cloud growth through a well-managed inside sales organisation.
Program Management (25%)
- Align all marketing business partners to ensure they deliver all BOM on time to achieve quarterly revenue targets
- Act as the key contact person for Demand Response Queues for SMB
- Plan quarterly kick-offs
- Lead a monthly campaign review to ensure alignment on sales targets, campaign deliverables, related trainings and scripts and last quarter campaign feedback
- Drive effectiveness and efficiency in all inside sales and call centre operations
Vendor Management (10%)
- Drive the process in which existing vendors are evaluated and new vendors are brought on board
- Ensure that annual Statement of Work (SOW) agreements are signed with each vendor
- Guide Inside Sales Vendor Managers in implementing a pay-for-performance model with their vendors that is consistent with the segment priorities, rewards exceptional results and penalises poor performance
- Establish Service Level Agreements (SLAs) with segments served by the vendor resources
Team Execution Guidance (25%)
- Support the the telesales organisation to ensure that appropriate call management processes are being followed: planning, preparation, execution, closing
- Ensure that sales opportunities are managed effectively: creation, progression, distribution, closing and deployment
- Ensure that vendor team in SMB Leads knows how to engage in value-add conversations with customers that result in the completion of each Lead’s discovery and profiling
- Make sure that Inside Sales Representatives (ISRs) also identify potential dynamic opportunities
- Ensure clear guidance for opportunity distribution and management which varies by segment
- Establish quality controls to ensure quality customer and partner interaction, including auditing interactions and ensuring value is provided on each exchange with customers and partners
Successful Sales Excellence Processes (10%)
- Establish clear metrics and deliverables expected from vendors who supply the inside sales resources
- Ensure that all tele-managed partners have a business plan that contains at a minimum Conditions of Satisfaction
- Make sure that Partner Sales In Charge engage in driving opportunities and provide support for customer-facing sales activities and opportunity management
- Demonstrate effectively sales leadership with field, partner and vendor management teams
- Ensure that customer support issues are escalated and responded to appropriately
- Ensure that accurate standard titles are used for FTE and vendor roles in the telesales organisation
Effective, predictable business (20%)
- Deliver strong growth for MS by exceeding defined targets for revenue growth and CPE
- Ensure that team meets or exceeds overall targets such as: overall opportunity generation, pipeline revenue, closed revenue, customer marketing automation qualified leads coverage, campaign leads coverage, and key activity completion
- Keep the pipeline realistic in terms of the pipeline revenue goals and monthly opportunity creation number target
- Use the Agent Productivity Report to manage the team using pre-defined metrics to compare individual and team performance
- Reference the tele effectiveness dashboard and provide feedback to subsidiary management and corporate that helps explain the metrics
- Ensure adherence to corporate standard tools and processes
Well-Developed Team and Team Members - internal and external (10%)
- Ensure that all inside sales representatives receive all communication, training, and tools needed to perform their jobs at exceptional levels
- Make sure that all readiness and product training materials are available to the team
- Develop and apply appropriate metrics to assess the effectiveness, using a standard scorecard as well as group and individual specific metrics
- Support quarterly and annual business reviews with the vendor to ensure that key deliverables and expectations are being met as well to ensure smooth communication
- Assist team members with conflict resolution
To succeed in this Inside Sales Manager role, you should have demonstrated strong project management skills and a strong understanding of solution selling techniques.
- Demonstrated strong project management skills
- Demonstrated understanding of solution selling techniques and selling software solutions to business customers
- Demonstrated expertise in pipeline management and understanding of closing deals via partners
- Demonstrated experience in negotiating with and managing vendors.
- Proficiency at building and understanding performance reports and conviction to take correction action within the parameters of driving the customer and partner experience and Microsoft’s revenue
About the Company:
The company is a world-renowned technology player with over 40 years in the industry, currently employing over 100,000 people across their global offices.
If you have a strong background in program management and inside sales and are looking for your next challenge, this role is for you.
Apply for this exciting opportunity today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1437704 Nat Stanton