Account Director - Security
Consultant Nathaniel Stanton (R1437704)
Date posted 28 February 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An Account Director - Security job has just been made available at a renowned technology company based in Singapore. You will be in a commercially-oriented, client-facing role, entrusted with a portfolio of security clients in and around Singapore.
About the Account Director - Security role:
You will be responsible for driving new sales and revenue from prospective and existing client accounts within the assigned vertical. You will sell solutions through prospecting, networking and executing account plans.
- Assess prospective and assigned clients' current and potential needs, determining appropriate solutions
- Develop and implement strategies and business plans through understanding the clients' business model, planning and decision-making channels from understanding the customers' value proposition and ability to explain how they differentiate themselves in the marketplace
- Position and illustrate alternative ways of creating the real value of solution-based offerings for clients through assessing their problems or opportunities and highlighting key areas of strength, customer satisfaction and competitive advantages within each existing and new account
- Build customer relationships through strategic conversations to understand organisational business objectives and goals
- Understand and influence a wide range of customer stakeholders, bringing in industry experts to engage with the customers when necessary
- Partner with key client decision maker(s) to structure business strategy as it relates to client requirements
- Ensure frequent communication to enable superior client satisfaction and to keep the clients educated on emerging industry trends related to their organisations
- Continuously seek prospects to develop new clients and expand existing relationships
- Be active within the industry and in the market to increase business awareness through attending conferences, reviewing whitepapers and keeping up to date with market trends
- Responsible for final account sales and revenue growth through leading negotiation process and ensuring an acceptable on-time outcome from a solution proposal, pricing, profitability, liability, and SLA perspective for accounts to meet and exceed agreed targets
To succeed in this Account Director - Security role, you should have a strong background in strategic account management and have an ability to influence and negotiate through proven sales techniques.
- Knowledge and understanding of and prior experience in IT, cyber security domain is an advantage
- Strong background in and knowledge of strategic account management, sales process and solution-based selling
- Proven ability to translate clients' need(s) into solution requirements through creating value propositions
- Ability to influence and negotiate through proven sales skills and align unique insights to key customer priorities
- Strong challenger selling skills and ability to incorporate them into regular selling routine
- Mid-career, upwards of seven years' professional experience
- Have worked at the intersection of business and technology, with an ability to explain the application of technology on business
About the Company:
The organisation offers a range of cyber security solutions and has a strong foothold in the market across APAC. The business was established in 2003 and has grown across Europe, Asia and the Americas to now employ over 500 staff members with growth plans across all markets - this is a great time to join.
If you have a strong background in selling cyber security products and are looking for your next challenge in Singapore, this is the role for you.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1437704 Nat Stanton