Head of Data Centre Sales
Consultant Nathaniel Stanton (R1437704)
Date posted 03 February 2017
A Head of Data Centre Sales job has just become available in a rapidly expanding organisation. You will be accountable for generating a significant Data Centre business with multinational clients and generating multi-million dollar Global Data Centre deals. This is a new business development role which requires high activity levels and a strong entrepreneurial spirit.
About the Head of Data Centre Sales Role:
You will be responsible for building the pipeline of sales in the SE Asian region.
- Leverage on accounts the organisation is currently working with
- Grow revenue from cold clients
- Work across both telco and IT (DC, managed service, network) businesses with specific selling Data Centre services
- Establish and maintain excellent relationships with Data Center buyers at Executive level
To succeed in this Head of Data Centre Sales role, you should be an outspoken, resourceful and aggressive person with a strong commitment to deliver excellent results.
- Degree holder preferably in Business, IT, or related disciplines
- A minimum of 10 years experience in Data Centre sales
- Sales experience at Multi-country data centre provider (e.g. Equinix, Digital Realty, NTT or similar)
- Experience of closing large deals (> USD 10 M)
- Strong acquaintance in clients’ business, up-to-date on technology trends
- Ability to work with Alliance Partners and execute joint Go To Market Plans
- Good presentation, interpersonal and communication skills
- Some international travel is required
The organisation employs over 20,000 across their global operations, the key areas of business include fixed-line networking, IPTV, IT services, DC, UC and managed services. The organisation is head quartered in Asia and has large growth plans for the next few years in SE Asia.
If you have a strong background in Data Centre sales and are looking for the next challenge in your career then this could be the opportunity for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1437704 Nat Stanton