Partner Account Manager
Consultant Nathaniel Stanton (R1437704)
Date posted 03 February 2017
The Partner Account Manager will be responsible for the sales of products and solutions with and through DD in APAC. Although the primary focus of this activity will be APAC, there will also be a need to coordinate activity on a theatre and worldwide basis. This role is a sales position and does carry quota. You primary goal will be to generate new revenues and increase relevance within DD. The Partner Account Manager must continue to develop and strengthen the existing alliance through identifying and cultivating new avenues for revenue growth that are consistent with the corporate strategies of both companies.
About the Partner Account Manager Role:
The chosen candidate will be responsible for selling products and solutions through dimension data through close interworking with both the partner and internal sales teams.
- A core focus on developing Telco, Government and Finance as target vertical markets and position end-to-end solutions that articulate the business value proposition
- Educate DD sales teams in relevant solutions and the benefits of the partnership
- Develop sales strategies with DD Indian leadership team for target markets that include account targeting, goal setting, messaging, marketing programs etc.
- Forecasting along with lead & opportunity management and reporting
The ideal candidate will have strong understanding of network and security solutions, as they will be working very closely with Dimension Data. Thus, it is essential for this individual to have some prior experience dealing with them.
- Minimum 10 years' sales, business development or partnering experience, with at least five years spent in the networking industry
- An entrepreneurial self-starter with a successful track record of developing and growing successful complex solutions with alliance partners and a track record of identifying and developing new revenue opportunities
- Broad-based technological awareness, complemented by knowledge of networking solutions, routing, switching and security
- Experience in an alliance organisation; either as an employee or as a vendor partner would be preferable
- Extremely strong communication skills will be required in order to gain trust and credibility across “major alliance partner” and internal business environment
This organisation has been in the industry for over 20 years and currently has operations across the world, the core area of business sits across routers/switches, software defined network and security. They employ 10,000 people across the business and have a strong presence here in APAC.
If you have a strong background in the network/telco space and have experience in a partner/channel sales position then this could be a great role for you.
Apply today to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1437704 Nat Stanton