Regional Sales Director - IT Security Solutions
Salary SGD250000 - SGD350000 per annum
Consultant Nathaniel Stanton (R1437704)
Date posted 18 November 2016
A role for an experienced sales professional has just become available at an international organisation to grow their business across South Asia. You will be responsible for exploring new business opportunities for the organisation as well as managing global accounts that have not been leveraged from the region.
About the Regional Sales Director - IT Security Solutions Role:
In this business critical role, you will need to be directly involved in leading and negotiating major bids on optimal commercial/risk terms as well as to ensure achievement of assigned sales revenue and growth targets on defined margins from strategic accounts.
- Management of and/or involvement in international and regional accounts including MNC reqional HQs; input and involvement with the relevant outbound account group sales personnel in the furtherance of the business' sales growth
- Assist the Director of Business Development in ensuring that the business has a robust sales and business development process
- Provide data on competitors and competitor activities to serve as a basis for benchmarking and marketing management
- Ensure appropriate customer measures and KPIs are maintained at business and country/regional
level whilst developing high level relationships with existing and potential clients
- Input into the overall group strategy development and implementation as appropriate, and
participate in the facilitation of the necessary changes to sales and business development structures and processes to align them with the strategy
To succeed in this Regional Sales Director - IT Security Solutions job, you will need to understand the role which sales and marketing plays within a successful business unit. Additionally, you will be expected to be results driven and to live the values of the organisation. The success of your role will be measured across regional and/or country revenue targets, new client acquisitions, existing client care and relationship management and cross-selling into service lines and/or countries.
- Strong background in hunter type sales positions
- Self-motivated approach to sales
- Self-starter with a proven track record in determining and delivering on client expectations
- Demonstrate a high degree of commercial acumen
- Willing to work at a hands-on level
- Be able to exercise sound judgement in the pursuit of the achievement of the goals of the organisation
- Have the capability of progressing to a high level position with some people management responsibilities
- Have some prior experience selling security solutions (cyber security/risk consulting)
The company provides consulting services to major international corporations (Fortune 500 client base) and government clients around Asia and other emerging markets.
By combining local knowledge and expertise with world renowned professionalism, leading edge technology partnerships and a comprehensive range of integrated services, the company is able to bring meaningful, value-added solutions to clients that enable them to operate safely, efficiently and without disruption in some of the world's most difficult markets.
If you are experienced sales professional with a strong background in risk/security consulting and are looking for the next challenge in your career then this could be the role for you.
Please apply today for this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1437704 Nat Stanton