Consultant Nathaniel Stanton (R1437704)
Date posted 11 November 2016
An exciting IoT Manager role has become available at one of the leading consultancy businesses.
About the IoT Manager role:
You will be working across a number of different domains to help businesses improve their efficiency and profitability through new and cutting edge technology solutions. This organisation is powered by three practices – mobility, interactive, and analytics. As part of our mobility practice, you’ll help clients deepen connections with consumers, employees, businesses and machines.
- Demonstrate hands on IT work experience in one of the following areas: technology architecture assessments, strategy definition, blueprints and roadmap generation; any of other technologies used in IoT: AWS IoT, Azure IoT, NFC, RFID, Bluetooth LE, Zigbee/Zwave, Intel, Axeda, Thingworx, Wind River, SCADA, 2lemetry
- Experience in at least one of the following areas: networking & cloud computing; IOT integration platforms or complex system integrations; IT security & privacy; or IoT field technology: devices/sensors, M2M, SCADA, edge computing, wireless communication protocols
- Work experience in one of the following industries/sectors: healthcare, transportation, payments, blockchain and industrial IoT
To succeed in the role, you will need to be a subject matter expert in the field, have practical experience in the implementation of IOT technologies and be a proven leader capable to drive client engagements. You should also have the ability to adapt quickly to an ever evolving world of technologies, understand architecture concepts and patterns applicable to the field, and be passionate about your craft.
- Minimum of Bachelor's/Masters degree
- Minimum of 3 years experience in IoT/M2M environment
- Have a minimum of 8-10 years working in a similar solutioning/products capacity
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
This organisation is one of the leading consulting businesses in the market, they have a global reach with operations across more than 100 countries. With a huge client base and over 300,000 employees the business has reach and capabilities that bring huge opportunity to new employees.
In the digital practice the IoT manager will have an opportunity to experience diverse environments within the newest areas of business improvement - if you have the right background and want to join one of the global leading businesses in the consulting world then this could be the role for you.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1437704 Nat Stanton