Enterprise Sales Manager - HCI
Consultant Nathaniel Stanton (R1437704)
Date posted 14 November 2016
An exciting Enterprise Sales Manager position has become available at one of the leading technology companies. The organisation combines compute, all-flash storage and networking into a single integrated system. Each appliance has four nodes, with three required for minimum operation. The Enterprise Sales Manager is going to help build a client network and leverage on current accounts.
About the Enterprise Sales Manager - HCI Role:
In this business critical role, you will need to work closely with Inside Sales, Marketing and through own networks to convert leads within the internal company community.
- Maintain a strong mixed pipeline of commercial and enterprise business
- Pro-actively target developers, being able to speak their language, but also at C-Level
- Understand new technologies such as Kubernetes and Containers
- Perform against a growing number on an aaS revenue and thus changing basis
- Being open to EMEA travel for the next 12 months
To succeed in the Enterprise Sales Manager - HCI job, you will need to have a strong sales background with a proven track record in managing key accounts as well as holding the ability to open fresh businesses through solution selling techniques.
- Sales experience around HyperConverged infrastructure experience or IaaS/SaaS
- Be comfortable in a start-up environment where there will be limited structure at the initial stages
- Right attitude to work in a dynamic environment
The organisation combines compute, all-flash storage and networking into a single integrated system. Each of the businesses appliances has four nodes, with three required for minimum operation. The entire solution is scalable to 256 nodes across 64 stackable enclosures. Unique to the technology, the organisation allows storage to scale separately from compute, eliminating costly compute sprawl.
After a successful initial round of funding and another cash injection expected in early 2017 this organisation has aggressive growth plans in APAC - with unique solutions on offer this role could give the chosen candidate a real opportunity to grow with the business and become a key part of how the organisation is going to evolve and expand over the next 5 years.
If you meet the above requirements and is looking for the next challenge in your career then this Enterprise Sales Manager - HCI role could be the opportunity for you.
Apply now for this eciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1437704 Nat Stanton