Business Development Manager
Consultant Nathaniel Stanton (R1437704)
Date posted 19 October 2016
A global technology integrator is looking for a Business Development Manager in Singapore to target enterprise customers across the region and generate growth in operations.
About the Business Development Manager Role:
The business has a number of global accounts that are headquartered from Europe and the US and you will be responsible to manage the APAC market and you will also be expected to take on a hunter type position where you will be expected to break into new areas in the market.
- Target strategic-named accounts to source new business growth
- Create customer loyalty by creating valued business partnerships, proactively identifying business opportunities and value added services into their operations
- Consult at a senior level on how different technology offerings can help improve each customers efficiency
- Build strong relationships with multiple technology partners locally and regionally to provide custom solutions to the organisations clients
The organization has a large focus on expanding their presence in the financial services market, the ideal candidate will have prior experience selling either infrastructure or software solutions into the FS market.
- More than 10 years' experience selling infrastructure solutions into enterprise customers at a c-level
- Self-driven and motivated to grow the business
- Although the organisation has a large global presence they are still relatively new to the Asia market so it will be highly advantageous for the business development manager to have a background in growing tech organisations in new markets
- A background in selling multiple infrastructure offerings, included but not limited to:
- Data Centre
The organisation was founded in 1990, it has grown from a small product reseller into a global systems integrator with more than $7 billion in annual revenue and over 3,000 employees. The business serves the technology needs of large public and private organisations, including many of the world’s best-known brands. With a large financial backing and aggressive growth plans across Asia this is a great opportunity for ambitious sales professional to join a global business and have a real impact on how the company will evolve over the next 5 years.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting job. Please apply today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1437704 Nat Stanton