Salary SGD3500 - SGD4500 per month + Market Aligned
Consultant Anarane Thng (R1983163)
Job Ref 1911550/001
Date posted 08 March 2023singapore sales/sales-support 2023-03-14 2023-04-07 it Singapore SG SGD 3500 4500 4500 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting and challenging Sales Support/Coordinator job has become available at one of the most established data centres in the region.
About the Sales Support/Coordinator Role:
Reporting to the Sales & Marketing Operations Manager, this role is uniquely positioned between sales and IT as a key contributor to system optimisation and tool adoption, in support of the client's broader digital transformation needs.
- Provide ongoing quote support for sales representatives on the Oracle CPQ tool
- Provide level one sales support for any system issues/errors
- Own system-related issues and escalate to IT through to resolution
- Support change management activities related to systems and tools
- Support sales training roll-out on systems and processes
- Assist in the development of training materials, incl. task steps and screenshots for reference guides
- Capture feedback on knowledge gaps and develop content/training to address
- Act as a subject-matter expert to verify process flows and hand-offs with other roles/processes as part of the extended IT project team
To succeed in this Sales Support/Coordinator role, you must have an affinity for technology and tools; and comfortable working closely with end-users to help them succeed using these tools.
- BA/BS degree, with one to three years of experience
- Prior roles/function in customer service or with sales personnel is a plus
- Knowledge of Oracle CPQ, Salesforce.com, ServiceNow, and MS Office is a plus
- Self-starter with strong work ethic and ownership of follow through - can own and take tasks through to completion
- Ability to work efficiently and seamlessly on virtual teams and accommodate time zone differences
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and maintain a positive, result-oriented attitude
- A high degree of organisational and time management skills, and attention to detail
- Excellent writing and communication skills
You will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Sales Support/Coordinator role.
Apply now to learn more.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1983163 Anarane Thng
Salary: Competitive Salary + Quarterly BonusLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 01 March 2023An exciting Recruitment Consultant - Sales and Marketing (FMCG) job has become available at Robert Walters Singapore.
Salary: SGD5000 - SGD5500 per month + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 17 March 2023An exciting Senior Sales Development Representative (five months) job has just become available at a technology company which develops payment protocols and exchange network.
Salary: SGD70000 - SGD84000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 09 March 2023Work for one of Asia's fastest growing and most renowned MICE and events conglomerates. Known in the region for its quality service and award winning events, they are currently recruiting for a Sales Manager job in their expanding team.
Salary: SGD3500 - SGD4500 per month + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 14 March 2023A leading IT firm has a Contract Specialist (six-month contract) job for an experienced candidate . If you are immediately available and able to commit to the contract duration, this job opportunity is ideal for you as the contract is highly extendable subject to your performance and business requirements.