Sales Support Executive, APAC
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant LingXiang Lee (R1109068)
Date posted 14 October 20192019-10-14 2019-12-13 sales Singapore SG SGD 60000 84000 84000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A world-leading loyalty and benefits platform provider is looking for a regional Sales Support Executive, APAC. In this job, you will report directly to the Sales Director for APAC and be responsible for supporting the sales team across the region.
About the Sales Support Executive, APAC Role:
Reporting to the Sales Director for APAC who is based in Singapore, your main responsibility is to support the regional sales team in developing a robust and balanced pipeline of opportunities across the region, and help secure and maintain new profitable business.
- Coordinate key APAC business development activities across the region providing the Sales Director/team leads with the necessary management information to lead the team to success and revenue generation
- Help identify target key decision makers and influencers across all prospect organisations and key sales cycles for major contracts/opportunities for tender
- Support the awareness of and create demand for relevant products and services
- Help develop and maintain effectively all constructive contact strategies with APAC based prospect contacts
- Support the cross-selling of group products and service to existing divisional clients in collaboration with divisional teams
- Ensure adherence to group new business processes (NBP), pipeline reporting requirements
- Act as Salesforce CRM champion, encourage and enable sales team to utilise CRM
- Responsible for research and preparation of pitch decks as appropriate
To succeed in this role, you will need to be a motivated, independent sales support executive with excellent research and analytical skills.
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of three years' sales support experience within APAC, or front-line professional services sales experience, with a desire to move into a supporting sales role, preferably in the travel, retail financial services or professional services sector
- Strong commercial acumen
- Excellent analytical skills, detail-oriented and meticulous
- Ability to generate cold/develop warm leads credibly
- Good understanding and experience using Salesforce CRM
- Strong command of English, any other additional Asian languages is an advantage, as the candidate will be required to work closely with stakeholders across APAC
- Good team player, advocate of supporting the development of others
This organisation is a global leader in shaping and influencing customer behaviour to drive revenue and add value for clients, with a breadth of expertise in loyalty, lifestyle benefits, insurance and assistance. With more than 2,000 passionate people across 18 locations worldwide, the company offers an excellent working environment and culture.
If you value autonomy and career progression and mobility opportunities, this Sales Support Executive, APAC is the right role for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: LingXiang Lee