Distributor Operations Manager, SEA
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Joyce Lim (R1984206)
Date posted 11 October 20192019-10-11 2019-12-10 fmcg Singapore SG SGD 120000 130000 130000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Distributor Operations Manager, SEA job has just become available at one of the most respected consumer electronics firms based in Singapore. Reporting directly to the General Manager (SEA, AU and NZ), this is a role for an individual who is a leader in their field.
About the Distributor Operations Manager, SEA Role:
In this business critical role, you will take the lead in developing joint business plans with distributors and manage the P&L of the division including trade marketing spend. You will also be responsible for delivering sales and/or operating income growth for the SEA region.
- Design annual business strategy and identify strategic critical action plans
- Drive joint business plans and negotiate contracts with distributors to maximise growth across all key channels within the markets
- Monitor and ensure the delivery of the joint business plans with distributors
- Build and maintain strong relationships with distributors across all markets
- Identify and lead the development of business opportunities across all key channels to stay ahead of the market
- Spearhead superior in-store visibility programmes for distributor field teams to execute
- Work closely with the consumer marketing team to build the brand in accordance to global brand guidelines across all markets
To succeed in the Distributor Operations Manager, SEA job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with stakeholders across borders and internal matrix.
- Minimum of seven years' experience in the FMCG industry
- Very strong distributor management experience in regional markets
- Proven track record of bringing business to growth
- Entrepreneurial and strong business acumen
- Strong understanding of the SEA market, ideally in Hong Kong and Thailand
- Ability to travel more than 50% of the time
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business or equivalent field
This renowned consumer electronics firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this Distributor Operations Manager, SEA job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1984206 Joyce Lim