Sales Operations Analyst, APAC
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Claire Teo (R1874494)
Date posted 02 October 20192019-10-02 2019-12-01 sales Singapore SG SGD 70000 75000 75000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Sales Operations Analyst, APAC job based in Singapore has just been made available at a leading US headquartered fintech company with global presence. As a Sales Operations Analyst, you will be supporting the APAC sales team by leading and executing sales reporting, analytics, territory management, master data management and other sales operations activities.
About the Sales Operations Analyst, APAC Role:
In this role, you will support the Asia Pacific (APAC) sales team as part of the finance and sales operations teams. The role will lead and execute sales reporting, analytics, territory management, master data management and other sales operations activities in support of field, channel, key account and/or management for sales teams in APAC. You will work with geo sales management and reps to ensure timely and appropriate information sharing, reporting and management of daily processes to enhance sales results and the customer experience.
- Analyse business needs, provide data and make recommendations to support sales management, field sales representatives, marketing and other business functional teams
- Own and execute sales reporting, sales territory management, lead management and ensure accuracy of performance/commission reporting
- Assist in the maintenance of customer/partner master data, including account attributes, legal agreements and CRM account hierarchy data
- Develop and present sales forecasts and/or data analysis projects
- Manage systems interfaces related to sales reporting, compensation, data processing, customer master data and territory management
- Provide training on sales support systems to internal users
- Document processes and represent business group in corporate sales and marketing discussions; help prepare organisation resources and data for systems implementation
- Participate actively in building and fostering a team approach across GTM operational functions
- Interface with Customer Success, Services and other divisions/departments when needed
- Support the sales planning process
- Account and territory planning and execution
- Pipeline management process and training
- Sales infrastructure and tools, SME
- Sales forecasting, reporting and analytics
To succeed in this Sales Operations Analyst, APAC role, you must be able to strongly collaborate with sales, marketing, finance, and IT and services organisations.
- At least five years' sales operations experience within a SaaS company
- Proven ability to communicate to all levels within the organisation
- Detail oriented with the ability to consistently produce a high level of accuracy
- Affinity with sales processes, sales tools and applications such as Salesforce.com
- Ability to understand or quickly grasp and communicate the relationship between processes and systems
- Ability to work independently and successfully execute complex assignments in an ever-changing APAC environment with minimal guidance and correctly setting expectations with all stakeholders in a project
- Demonstrate sound judgement and common sense
- Ability to adapt quickly and effectively to changing environments and initiatives
- Strong Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree in business or operations
If you are keen to work in a leading fintech company and enjoy working within a lean team, this Sales Operations Analyst, APAC role based in Singapore is a good fit for you.
Do apply for this exciting opportunity today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1874494 Claire Teo