Sales Enablement Programme Lead, APAC
Salary Market aligned
Consultant Claire Teo (R1874494)
Date posted 25 July 20192019-07-25 2019-09-23 it Singapore Singapore SG SGD 200000 300000 300000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Sales Enablement Programme Lead, APAC is now available at Amazon Web Services (AWS). You will be partnering with the APAC enterprise leadership team, the APAC and Global enablement teams and key cross-functional partners to design and execute an enablement roadmap to accelerate field readiness and field productivity to support the acceleration of the business strategy.
About the Sales Enablement Programme Lead, APAC Role:
The APAC commercial operations field enablement team is responsible for driving field readiness and field productivity for the APAC Field community, both AWS sales and technical community. This is done through the creation of effective training and development strategies, Field Engagement and communication strategies and through creation and management of key business mechanisms and sales tools.
The team is looking for a senior strategy, operations and enablement lead to support the acceleration of AWS APAC Enterprise strategy. The role will partner with the APAC enterprise leadership team, the APAC and global enablement teams and key cross functional partners to design and execute an enablement roadmap to accelerate field readiness and field productivity to support the acceleration of the business strategy.
- GTM field readiness and acceleration of enterprise field strategy through - collaboration with the APAC enterprise leadership team, global and APAC field enablement organisations, as well as key cross functional organisations, on the design, development and execution of an ENTERPRISE enablement roadmap aligned to the enterprise business strategy.
- Prioritise, build and execute enablement programmes aligned to the enablement roadmap and develop mechanisms that measure and track the effectiveness and impact associated to programmes delivered
- The build, execution and management of an effective account planning strategy for the APAC enterprise accounts, which will include a focus on planning templates, planning tools, assessment strategy and assessment mechanisms, organisational skills and capabilities associated to creating and managing strategic account plans
- Implementation and leveraging of flexible and sustainable sales practices that facilitate the successful adoption of learning goals associated to the programmes designed
- Creation and implementation of mechanisms that facilitate knowledge sharing, best practice sharing and collaboration of field resources across the region
- Creation of strategic change management plans that are focused on driving program awareness and adoption and implementation of ways to effectively measure impact and identify opportunities for continuous improvement
The successful candidate must have experience supporting enterprise sales organisations and they will also have deep skills associated to program and change management. They will have a proven record in working cross functionally and leading virtual cross functional teams to build and execute successful programmes.
- At least 10 years of experience in strategy, operations and enablement roles supporting an enterprise field sales organisation
- At least 10 years of experience developing and delivering against a clearly defined and prioritised enablement roadmap, aligned to a business go-to market strategy
- Experience in designing, executing and managing an effective account planning strategy that has improved the field sales ability to develop and manage strategic account plans, as well as improved manager and leadership coaching and support mechanisms to drive improvements in customer win rates and customer satisfaction
- At least 10 years of experience in building and delivering effective field enablement programmes focused on sales and sales leader capability development associated to AWS value proposition and selling skills
- At least 10 years programme management skills with an ability to develop and execute large-scale projects plans with minimal supervision. Strong project management skills and experience, including managing internal stakeholders and external agencies, and multiple global and local projects at once
- An exceptional writer, editor, and communicator with executive presence as well as a demonstrated ability to synthesise complex concepts, formulate a clear point of view, and write concise and compelling narratives
- Must be comfortable in fast-paced, deadline-driven environment and able to manage priorities well
- Ability to exercise high judgment, particularly in narrow time frames
- Willingness to roll up one’s sleeves and get work done, even when it’s outside the scope of the job.
- An agile, flexible individual with a can-do approach to managing ambiguity and a highly iterative creative process
- Building and maintaining partnerships with local and global teams
- Meeting deadlines, prioritising large workloads, maintaining a strong attention to detail, and working independently in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- Experience with the latest learning technology that improves the efficiency and effectiveness of field training delivery and absorption.
- Able to travel around 25% of the time
If you are a self-starter with strong business acumen, strong programme management, communication and collaboration skills and proven success in building effective and engaging enablement programmes, this sales enablement programme lead, APAC role based in Singapore with Amazon Web Services may be a good fit for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss this opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1874494 Claire Teo