Senior Executive, Key Accounts
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Joyce Lim (R1984206)
Date posted 09 July 20192019-07-09 2019-09-07 fmcg Singapore SG SGD 4000 5000 5000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An attractive Senior Executive, Key Accounts job has become available at a leading beverage company. Reporting directly to the Key Account Manager in Singapore, you will be responsible for developing and implementing general trade sales strategies for key accounts.
About the Senior Executive, Key Accounts Role:
This position reports directly to the Key Account Manager of general trade and is responsible for formulating and implementing sales activities, proposals, account or market plans and reports. You will also ensure professional sales coordination and outlets' operations as well as supervise a team.
- Develop and manage long-term account strategy to maximise sales opportunities with the Key Account Manager to achieve monthly sales targets and operational excellence
- Supervise a team of Account Representatives in planning of sales and operational activities; and ensure smooth roll out of all outlets' activations
- Analyse stock data and raise orders on replenishment as well as manage exit of stock in trade
- Engage and ensure successful execution of account initiatives
- Analyse business performance and competitors in key accounts to assess effectiveness of developed trade programmes
- Maintain and manage budgets for trade programmes, trading terms, promotional support and merchandising for key accounts
- Negotiate for new product listings
- Analyse and forecast sales regularly to manage store inventory, selling rates and product expiration
- Participate in market analysis and evaluate competitors' practices
In order to succeed in this Senior Executive, Key Accounts role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with cross-functional teams and able to meet tight deadlines.
- GCE 'O'/'A' Level/Diploma/Degree in any field
- Minimum three years' experience in FMCG industry
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent working relationships with customers and trade
- Able to work independently and in a team
- Basic software applications (MS Office) and knowledge of SAP
This is a leading beverage company that needs no introduction. Recognised as a leader in its field of expertise, great value is also placed on training and development.
If you are seeking to advance your career with an industry leader that is flexible on internal mobility, this role will be a good fit for you.
Apply for this opportunity today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1984206 Joyce Lim