Salary SGD52000 - SGD72000 per annum
Consultant Priscilla Yap (R1879223)
Date posted 27 December 2018 2018-12-272019-02-25 sales singapore SG SGD 52000 72000 72000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting Commercial Specialist job has just become available in one of the largest oilfield service providers globally. A multi-national corporation based in the UK, the company enjoys an annual turnover of USD$13 billion.
About the Commercial Specialist Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for collaborating with internal and external stakeholders to manage quotations, tenders and win orders in order to meet customer requirements.
- Prepare cost estimates on assigned projects
- Review tender requirements and coordinate with relevant internal stakeholders
- Manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders to manage the negotiation process
- Adhere to BPMS and HSE guidelines
- Create and maintain databases for cost references
- Effectively operate on excel and SAP
- Interface directly with customers
- Multitask and manage multiple quotations within a short turnaround time
To succeed in this Commercial Specialist role, you should have experience with the tendering process and have strong data analysis skills.
- Diploma or Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related disciplines
- Two to three years' working experience in the oil and gas or related industries
- Able to prepare detailed cost estimates and bills of material from engineering drawings
- Well-versed in excel and SAP
- Data analysis skills
- Able to work independently and stay organised in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal skills to engage internal and external stakeholders
This company is one of the largest oilfield service providers globally, offering a variety of integrated services that include engineering, construction, technology and equipment. A multinational corporation based in the UK, the company enjoys an annual turnover of USD$13 billion.
If you are well-versed in pricing and tendering processes and are looking to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply for this opportunity today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1879223 Priscilla Yap