Unified Support Operations Specialist
Salary SGD9000 - SGD10000 per month
Consultant Claire Teo (R1874494)
Date posted 19 November 2018 2018-11-192018-12-19 it 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A new Unified Support Operations Specialist job based in Singapore has just become available at a Fortune 100 technology firm. You will join the Asia Regional HQ team and help in landing the new solution offering across the Asia region.
About the Unified Support Operations Specialist Role:
In this role, your primary mission will be to assist Enterprise Services sellers through a well-established hypercare process, to support the program management in Asia, and ensure all raised issues across sales and delivery are tracked and have clear ownership via the risk/issue log.
1. Sales hypercare support (50%)
- Support deal processing between field sellers, operations teams and corporate functions to accelerate deal closure – become an expert in the recommended process and associated tools, guide Field practitioners when they require help
- Facilitate subsidiary escalations – guide field escalations through the system
- Help enforce adherence to the recommended sales process – analyse existing practice and deviations from guidelines, propose and help executing corrective actions
- Ensure recommended good practices are followed – specifically, drive advanced planning during the sales stage of key delivery activities, such as build-in proactive services and support technology advisor service
- Understand unified support pricing methodology, process and tools
- Document and share successful sales practices and win
2. Implementation of good delivery practices
- Support external customer onboarding onto the new service
- Capture and assign ownership to the delivery issues impacting Asia
- Support/facilitate Asia/global sessions for internal delivery personnel
3. Weekly and monthly “rhythm of the business” with Unified Area Landing team
- Preparation of materials, scheduling and management of Area Landing team meetings
- Provide monthly reports on progress across region and updates to the offering/key focus areas
- Preparation of materials and management of Area Landing team meetings
- Capture/follow-up and closure of key actions, risks/issues
- Preparation of Asia regional unified communications
To succeed in this Unified Support Operations Specialist (6 months) role, you should have the relevant experience in a comparable operations job/role.
- University degree or equivalent with minimum eight years' relevant experience
- Sales excellence/ops background, know how to run a program and well versed in sales processes; able to pull info together
- Project management experience and good organisational ability
- Proficiency in process improvement and passion for enhancing customer experience
- Strong communicator, high-energy individual with good interpersonal and motivational skills
- Works well with numbers and is proficient in summarising insight from date
- Self-motivated, able to work in a team and independently
- Fluent in English; any additional Asian language a plus
- Experienced in working with multinational / multicultural teams
- Willing to travel to meet stakeholders if required
- Excel / Office and skills in analytics (ability to put a table together, add things up, more analyst type of caba bilty not deep analytical)
This is a leading Fortune 100 technology firm. If you are comfortable with driving changes, flexible with changes in a fast-paced environment, this Unified Support Operations Specialist (6 months) role will be a good fit for you.
Apply for this opportunity today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1874494 Claire Teo