Customer Support Lead
Salary SGD80000 - SGD90000 per annumFULL_TIME
Consultant LingXiang Lee (R1109068)
Date posted 12 November 2018 2018-11-122018-12-28 it 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909
Work for one of Asia's fastest growing software accounting firms, present in close to five locations around the world now. With a headcount of close to 100 and also investments into new technology coupled with legal documentation, the company has a job opportunity for a Customer Support Lead in Singapore.
About the Customer Support Lead Role:
In this newly created role, you will be responsible for driving customer success across the SEA region. You will also work alongside global teams to put together a customer success framework and strategy for this region.
- Managing key accounts and customers and ensuring satisfactory conclusion of issues and queries
- Driving excellent customer experience in retention and engagement
- Defining customer support work flow and ensuring key deliverables are achieved
- Managing and conducting demos and training especially on the onset of a lead
- Supporting sales teams by providing technical solutions and ensuring all escalations are properly managed
The successful candidate is someone who is keen on working for a smaller set up, and setting up a framework and strategy that works for this region. The Customer Support Lead can also expect this team to grow under his/her care.
- At least five years' experience in a customer success role, preferably within a technology environment
- Proven track record of defining work flow in accordance to customer success indicators
- Adaptable and independent in a matrix and start up environment
- Process driven individual who is service oriented and analytical
- Excellent organisation and communications skills
The firm is massively expanding in the SEA region so candidates can expect a fast-paced and flexible environment that allows for change and innovation. Candidates who enjoy creating a framework and processes from scratch would find this role to be a good fit. If you have strong technical skills sets in this space coupled with a proven track record in customer success and want to work in a start-up environment with stability, this is the right role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss further.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: LingXiang Lee