Order Management & Customer Service Lead
Salary SGD6500 - SGD8000 per month
Consultant Claire Teo (R1874494)
Date posted 12 July 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A Order Management & Customer Service Lead job based in Singapore has just become available at a leading global company in IT digital intelligence. You will be playing an important role in the company by managing the sales operations team.
About the Order Management & Customer Service Lead role:
You will be the important connection between the sales and product development teams, finance, production, MIS, quality control and customer support.
You will be managing the EMEA Order Management & Customer Service team (five sales coordinators) who are in charge of the full order management cycle: issuing quotes from CRM, processing orders and invoices from ERP system, collection, shipping and handling as well as being the customers' focal point for all operational issues.
- Establish, implement and enforce company's license renewal process
- Maintain the commercial guidelines according to the SOX rules of the company
- Create, implement and maintain MIS user guides and all sales operations processes
- Solve MIS problems of the users
- Generate reports for the sales team
- Performing weekly forecast calls with the regions
- Measuring and controlling SF accuracy
- Following up on collection problems
- New employees' trainings on SF and sales processes
- Focal point for problem-solving for the Sales Directors
- Maintain customers' price lists
- Managing distributor agreements of renewal projects
- Act as the finance contact person in all SOX related issues
- Preparing the forecast for plant procurement-related matters
To succeed in this Order Management & Customer Service Lead role, you should have at least two years' experience managing a team in sales operations or matrix management in a global high-tech company.
- Systems knowledge: ERP and CRM – a must
- Advanced Excel knowledge – significant advantage
- Work well under pressure and an ability to follow through on items to completion
- Academic degree – a must
- Fluent in both written and verbal English
- Mother tongue or additional languages – an advantage to liaise across a regional team
- Strong willingness and ability to face complex situations
- Ability to work as a team player
- Exemplary organisational skills and an ability to multi-task
This global leader in IT digital intelligence is deployed in 1,500 countries and has 500 employees across the globe with sales operations in Israel, Germany, Singapore, US, UK and Australia. Its solutions in digital forensics, triage and analytics are used by military, intelligence and enterprise clients.
If you are seeking an opportunity to advance your career with an industry leader, this role will be a good fit for you.
Please apply today to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1874494 Claire Teo