Sales Operations & Strategy, APAC
Consultant Ingrid Liew (R1761520)
Date posted 12 July 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An exciting Sales Operations & Strategy, APAC job based in Singapore has just become available at a world-leading travel MNC. Reporting directly to the VP of Global Sales & Program Management based in Singapore, you will be part of the sales team and responsible for supporting the team with sales/business analysis and recommendations.
About the Sales Operations & Strategy, APAC Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for supporting the sales and account/program management teams with reporting and insights.
- Track and report key sales and business performance indicators (eg. client profitability, client satisfaction, retention vs. erosion)
- Monitor and analyse indicators, business performance and trends to drive strategic and tactical business decisions
- Monitor and analyse market/competitive activity, customer needs, and make recommendations for marketing, promotions and strategic initiatives, including providing input to global product development and strategy teams
- Liaise with other departments such as Finance, Operations and Marketing
To succeed in this Sales Operations & Strategy, APAC role, you will need to be highly organised, possess strong analytical skills, and excellent communications skills.
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum three years' experience in a business/sales operations and analysis role
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communication skills, able to work with multiple stakeholders including Sales, Marketing, Finance and Operations
This company is a leader in its field and offers a great working environment, culture and benefits. You will have great exposure, working directly with a senior management team member.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this Sales Operations & Strategy, APAC role is the job for you.
Apply for this exciting opportunity today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1761520 Ingrid Liew