Technical Inside Sales Representative
Consultant Lionel Gabriel (R1874275)
Date posted 12 July 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An interesting Technical Inside Sales Representative job has just become available at one of the largest distributors of pipes, valves and fittings products and services to the energy and industrial market based in Singapore. In this role, you will report to the Inside Sales Manager and tasked to handle key accounts and new clients.
About the Technical Inside Sales Representative role:
You will be responsible for providing support to clients directly or through EPCs, working on development of project based quotations and FEED activities. You will also be tasked to maintain customer relationship, quote or order management, business reporting, and communication internally and externally with clients.
- Prompt resolution of customers concerns and inquiries, including QA documentation; liaise with customers direct or indirectly through EPCC
- Understanding of customers business and processes
- Proactive identification of product and service solutions for projects and allocated customers
- Tailored customer service and quotation needs
- Influence customer valve and actuator specification to align with company's core supplier and product offerings
- Generate new project business in collaboration with the company's sales teams
- Participate in profitability reviews of each customers to enable maximum return on quotations
- Participate in implementing strategies for margin enhancement for non-profitable customers
- Deep participation/involvement in technical and or high profile RFQ, involving valves, actuators and services
- Coordinate project sales work flow in terms of tender preparation, order fulfilment, and expediting
To succeed in the Technical Inside Sales Representative job, you will need to be able to work in a complex working environment that requires technical understanding on valves, actuators and other related products, dealing with high level customers to facilitate products and services.
- Regional level experience in industrial distribution environment in valves and automation desirable
- Tertiary qualification in business, engineering in metallurgical, mechanical, chemical, electrical or extensive relevant experience
- Capable of reading and understanding technical specification
- Ideally 2 - 3 years' related experience in valves and actuators or related products
The renowned company is well-established in the energy and industrial market delivering solutions for customers globally. It attends to the complex needs of customers and ensures the right solutions, equipment or components are provided. With its wide range of products supplied into the industry, the Technical Inside Sales Representative will be an essential part of the sales team to ensure communication, customers enquiries are attended to and the right support on quotation and technical enquiries is provided.
If you are driven, determined and are keen to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Technical Inside Sales Representative job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1874275 Lionel Gabriel