Salary SGD4000 - SGD5000 per month
Consultant Eric Ng (R1543632)
Date posted 20 December 2016
An exciting opportunity as a Project Engineer in Singapore has just become available at one of the world's largest manufacturer of racking systems for photovoltaic and solar-thermal power plants.
About the Project Engineer Role:
As the Project Engineer, your key responsibility is to support the Project Manager and Account Manager on any technical issues during project implementation or pre-sales support and product demonstrations to potential clients.
- Prepare static calculations for PV structures according to international standards
- Provide feedback to Product Management about improvement potential for system performance and price
- Analyse reasons for malfunction of systems and processes at project sites
- Pre-sales support, product demonstrations and presentations and customer trainings
To succeed in this Project Engineer role, you will need to have RSTAB operational working knowledge and in-depth, up-to-date knowledge of PV structures.
- Degree in Civil Engineering
- Ability to assist in installation at customer sites
- Understand and master the country specific standards for PV structures
- Very good knowledge of English, further languages are advantageous as you will work with stakeholders of different nationalities
The successful candidate will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are an ambitious Project Engineer with a positive attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with a global industry leader with exciting plans in this region.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1543632 Eric Ng