Commercial Development Analyst
Salary SGD60000 - SGD66000 per annum
Consultant Rachel Gan (R1546694)
Date posted 18 November 2016
An international alcohol company is hiring Commercial Development Analyst to assist the sales director in building and rolling out a consistent approach to understand, measure and interpret key sales data in order to increase the level of fact based decision making and turn information into performance opportunities.
About the Commercial Development Analyst role:
Reporting to the Sales Director (Asia Region) and the sales leaders across Asia (China, Hong Kong, Korea, Southeast Asia and Taiwan), the Commercial Development Analyst is responsible to develop a consistent approach to understand sales performance metrics at a market and regional level and incorporate this approach into a commercial dashboard.
- Understand regional insights and trends from external sources and work with the Sales Director to evolve commercial processes, tools and ways of working so that they continue to remain fit for purpose
- Explore opportunities for monitoring market share (volume and value)
- Assess the opportunities within new channels (e.g. e-commerce, direct to consumer, corporate sales)
- Assess potential benefits of third party brands
- Support regional marketing, sales & finance in processes and ways of working
To be successful in this position, you must have basic understanding of sales and marketing within in FMCG industry (coaching and development will also be given).
- University degree (from a discipline with analytical requirements)
- Detailed knowledge of Excel (SAP, BW or Salesforce.com skills a plus)
- Fluent with the English language (spoken and written)
- Commercial acumen
- Highly motivated dynamic and proactive approach
- Solid interest in and knowledge of the premium drinks industry
- High social skills and organisational understanding
This leading alcohol company has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Commercial Development Analyst position.
Apply today for this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1546694 Rachel Gan