Recruitment Consultant - Sales and Marketing (FMCG)
Salary Competitive Salary + Quarterly Bonus
Consultant Angeline Yet
Job Ref 1909840/001
Date posted 01 March 2023singapore sales/sales-product 2023-03-21 2023-03-31 fmcg 6 Battery Road 6 Battery Road SG Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Recruitment Consultant - Sales and Marketing (FMCG) job has become available at Robert Walters Singapore.
About the Recruitment Consultant - Sales and Marketing (FMCG) Role:
As a Recruitment Consultant, you will act as an intermediary between organisations (clients) wishing to recruit staff and professionals (candidates) seeking a career change. The objective of the consultant is to meet the needs of both the employer and the candidate to ensure the best mutual fit. This is more than just a case of skills matching. It is important to have a strong understanding of the employer’s business, their business culture as well as the professional ambitions of the candidate, ensuring that these are all aligned.
It is common for recruitment consultants to have professional experience in the industries for which they recruit. This works in their favour as they can draw upon their specialist knowledge to offer a genuine consultative service to employers and candidates. Our consultants at Robert Walters come from a variety of international professional backgrounds with strong industry-focused experience.
In Robert Walters, we have a great track record of turning industry professionals into stellar consultants. Hence, it is not necessarily for you to have recruitment experience to be part of us as you will be provided with robust training programmes to set you up for success. All we need from you is your passion, motivation and willingness to learn to be a successful recruiter.
- Gain a thorough understanding of your client's business, culture and successfully interpret their unique resourcing requirements
- Build long-term and trusted relationships with new and existing clients
- Develop and implement short and long-term recruitment campaigns as well as deliver service, quality and results
- Develop and provide consultation to a large network of candidates with both immediate and long-term career needs
- Assess their skills and experience, their career goals and their suitability for different roles
- Manage the interview process and negotiate with clients on remuneration package
To succeed in this Recruitment Consultant - Sales and Marketing (FMCG) role, you will need to be able to develop and implement short and long-term recruitment campaigns as well as deliver service, quality and results.
- Minimum of three years' experience in any industry, preferably coming from a sales or business development background or in a client facing role
- A commitment to exceeding client expectations, attracting top talent and achieving targets
- The ability to build a solid understanding of your clients’ needs and wider industry trends
- An entrepreneurial mindset, organised and driven approach with excellent attention to detail
- Switched on, multi-tasker and possess a sense of urgency
- Strong team-working skills – you will enjoy sharing information and building robust relationships
- The initiative it takes to make sound decisions and recommend innovative solutions
What is it in for you?
- Competitive salaries and quarterly bonus
- Clear career progression plan based on merits
- Collaborative working environment that is sociable, celebratory and supportive
- Best-in-class training and development programmes
- Hybrid work arrangement with a stellar office view situated in the heart of Singapore business district
Making the transition into recruitment can be a rewarding career move as the more you put in, the more you get out — both financially and career-wise. Employers (our clients) would prefer consultants who have working knowledge of the area they are engaging them to recruit in, so having professional experience in your recruitment field can make a difference and give you an edge.
If you are driven, determined and looking for some exciting challenges, we would love to hear from you.
Get in touch now for this great opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
Salary: SGD3500 - SGD4500 per month + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 14 March 2023A leading IT firm has a Contract Specialist (six-month contract) job for an experienced candidate . If you are immediately available and able to commit to the contract duration, this job opportunity is ideal for you as the contract is highly extendable subject to your performance and business requirements.
Salary: SGD5000 - SGD5500 per month + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 17 March 2023An exciting Senior Sales Development Representative (five months) job has just become available at a technology company which develops payment protocols and exchange network.
Salary: SGD3500 - SGD4500 per month + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 08 March 2023An exciting and challenging Sales Support/Coordinator job has become available at one of the most established data centres in the region.
Salary: SGD70000 - SGD84000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 09 March 2023Work for one of Asia's fastest growing and most renowned MICE and events conglomerates. Known in the region for its quality service and award winning events, they are currently recruiting for a Sales Manager job in their expanding team.