Consultant Jasmine Sim (R22108477)
Job Ref 1836700/001
Date posted 07 September 2022singapore sales/sales-product 2022-09-07 2022-10-07 manufacturing-and-production Singapore SG Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Sales Manager job has just become available at one of the most renowned wire harnessing firms based in Singapore. Reporting directly to the Head of Sales and Service, this is a role for a sales professional who is a leader in their field.
About the Sales Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you will be empowered to initiate and drive through the sales plans, propose corrective actions within budget and implement discounts according to global guidelines. You will also be required to achieve high data quality and up to date CRM database, and ensure compliance within the organisation.
- Initiate action plans for sales promotion for all products
- Achieve sales growth and hitting sales targets by building and promoting strong, long-lasting customer relationship through successful business partnering
- Provide technical assistance in supporting channel partners
- Monitor market activities, gather market data and feedback to headquarter
- Identify and track market progress and the impact of marketing initiatives, implement appropriate actions to realign deviations
To succeed in the Sales Manager job, you will need to have flair in the industrial environment, combined with great presentation and communication skills. You will also need be entrepreneurial, sales focused and driven.
- Degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering is preferred
- More than five years' sales experience in the wire processing, CNC machinery or laser industry
- Good understanding of industrial software, automation and machinery
- Experience in Microsoft Office package and SalesForce/Microsoft Dynamics CRM package
- Good understanding of lean office methodology
This leading automated wire processing firm has an outstanding reputation in its field and great value is placed on employees’ career growth and opportunities. With more than 45 years history, this is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Sales Manager job.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R22108477 Jasmine Sim
Salary: SGD8000 - SGD9500 per month + BonusLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 19 September 2022An exciting Regional Sales Manager job opportunity has just been made available at a leading small domestic appliances/consumer electronics company. Based in Singapore and reporting into the Commercial Director, the successful candidate will be responsible for growing the company's distribution network for SEA and Pacific regions.
Salary: SGD9500 - SGD11000 per month + Year-end BonusLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 20 September 2022An exciting Head of Business Development (SEA) job has become available at one of leading international architecture firms based in Singapore. Reporting directly to the Global Principal, this is a role for a sales leader who is passionate about the building and architecture industry.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 12 September 2022A rarely available, newly created Key Account Manager job has just come up at one of the world's leading food exporters. Reporting to the Sales Manager, you will support and manage two strategic must-win business partnerships for the key growth markets of the company.