Head of e-Commerce APAC
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Wendy Heng (R1104295)
Date posted 13 November 20192019-11-13 2020-01-12 fmcg Singapore SG SGD 240000 280000 280000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A rarely available Head of e-Commerce APAC job has become available at an international FMCG company based in Singapore.
About the Head of e-Commerce APAC Role:
In this business critical role, you are responsible for the overall strategy and coordination of the e-commerce hub activities in the APAC region. Reporting to the Head of Transformation and Head of Sales, this is a role for a driven individual keen to bring a business to the next level.
- Head a multidisciplinary team consisting of product, data, business intelligence and e-commerce partnership managers
- Lead and drive the development of industry-leading commerce platforms and accelerating their rollout across the region for markets to get the most out of e-commerce
- Translate e-commerce trends and developments into strategic plans for markets within APAC
- Support and guide markets through the regional platform and partnership development (e.g. Grab, Go-Jek) to grow digital revenue
- Recruit, lead and develop talents for the APAC e-commerce hub and support the markets in building their teams
- Create programmes for hiring and digital talent development
- Co-develop and lead regional kickoff, scale up and planning workshops with country sales, finance and marketing directors as well as the local e-commerce teams
- Build business intelligence dashboard capabilities at both regional and local levels to track results and identify business growth opportunities
- Develop a consumer-led approach by implementing consumer journey-making, competitive intelligence tracking and customer-led design
- Think and act end-to-end across the entire value chain, e.g. for capabilities and data
You should have 10 years of management experience in a large-scale, preferably international e-commerce organisation.
- Three to four years of experience in an e-commerce management function
- Drive for achieving business results
- Commercially and analytically strong
- Ability to translate and utilise data insights effectively for decision making
- Affinity and interest in digital/e-commerce with strong learning agility
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong people skills, able to forge alliances and align stakeholders
- Proven team leadership skills and an effective problem solver
- Ability to shape (strategy), deliver (results) and develop (people)
- Agile way of working and looking forward to building an agile organisation
This global company needs no introduction and is known for its portfolio of market leading brands. The culture is demanding, but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Head of e-Commerce APAC job.
Apply now to learn more.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1104295 Wendy Heng