Sales and Planning Manager
Consultant Allie Teh (R1441522)
Date posted 06 December 2018 2018-12-062019-02-02 sales 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
An exciting Sales and Planning Manager job opportunity has just become available at a highly recognised retail company based in Singapore. The Sales and Planning Manager is responsible for managing channel sales planning and performance measurement regionally for all apparels and merchandise, ensuring that corporate sales objectives and subsidiary capabilities are profitably aligned.
About the Sales and Planning Manager role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for the sales performance of all retail and wholesale markets. This involves ensuring that sales needs and desires of the markets are understood, advocated, and supported. You will organise, plan, prioritise and execute multiple projects simultaneously, as well as interact and coordinate cross-functionally within the company and with outside stakeholders.
- Manage volume planning process from retail forecast
- Support and manage the quarterly and annual retail and wholesale close periods.
- Develop and implement executive and operational reports
- Provide guidance of appropriate inventory by market
- Review and analyse product pricing structure and execute necessary sales action to optimise sell through
- Develop a market incentive plan for markets
To succeed in this Sales and Planning Manager job, you need to have a strong understanding of different markets needs and working with different channels.
- A minimum of eight years related business experience in manufacturing, logistics, sales, or operations is required, to include at least five years in a leadership and/or management role within the Asia Pacific markets.
- Prior experience with SAP and SAP APO strongly preferred
- Demonstrated experience in supply chain management, forecast leadership or project management
- Must have a strong ability to lead, organise, plan, prioritise and execute multiple projects simultaneously
- Demonstrated experience in project management and leading high level projects is required
- Requires excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Requires effective communication, collaboration, negotiation, leadership, coaching, mentoring and facilitation skills
- International experience is highly-valued, to include working with people from other cultures where English is a second language
- Requires up to 15-25% international travel
- Must have experience of working in a matrix organisation with high level of interaction to manage & support different working hours of international markets
This organisation encourages creativity and values individuality and diversity. It's global presence provides a challenging, fun and fulfilling environment with great opportunities for career progression and market mobility.
If you are driven, determined and seek the right opportunity to bring your career forward, this is the role for you.
Apply today now.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1441522 Allie Teh