Consultant Wendy Heng (R1104295)
Date posted 14 November 2018 2018-11-142019-01-13 sales 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
An exciting Product Specialist job opportunity has come up at a leading global orthopaedic company based in Singapore.
About the Product Specialist Role:
Reporting to the Sales Manager, you will accelerate revenue and market penetration for all products in the assigned territory while driving the development of relationships with key surgeons.
- Spread the word about the benefits of the company's innovative surgery technique by conducting key marketing activities such as peer-to-peer surgeon events and visiting surgeon programs that espouse the values of the company's foundation technologies
- Sell the virtues of the company's program to customer targets in order to educate and drive usage of products and procedures
- Execute the sales plan and produce monthly and quarterly updates to the plan and review process
- Represent the company as the industry leader by acquiring clinical competency skills with all products to assure role of sales expert in an elite sales force
- Attend surgical cases with the goal of providing the highest degree of value to surgeon and patient
To succeed in this Product Specialist role, you will need to have the relevant education qualifications and minimum three years' medical device sales experience.
- Previous orthopaedic device experience preferred
- Ability to solve and interpret problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstracts and/or concrete variables
- Ability to make sales presentations with positive results
- Strong ethics and understanding of compliance expectations
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to travel as necessary, which may include overnights and/or weekends
The successful candidate will join a company whose mission is to improve the lives of patients by creating cutting edge products and procedures that revolutionise spine surgery. Career progression opportunities are outstanding.
Apply for this opportunity today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1104295 Wendy Heng