Product Manager (Energy)
Consultant Muzammil Mohamed (R1653151)
Date posted 12 November 2018 2018-11-122018-12-24 it 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909
An exciting Product Manager (Energy) job has just become available at one of the most respected local energy firms based in Singapore. Reporting directly to the CEO, this is a role for a marketer who is a leader in their field.
About the Product Manager (Energy) Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for defining the broad business development strategy, delivering the highest quality service alongside CEO. The role purpose will be to manage the energy product portfolio, delivering new and innovative market leading propositions in line with the strategic objectives of the business.
- Provide analysis on product performance and competitor analysis to identify and fill market gaps, generating new ideas that grow market share and drive business growth
- Improve customer experience, managing all aspects of the sale and purchase of power products, working closely with sales, legal and commercial teams to deliver products
- Develop product pricing, risk hedging and positioning strategies
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Drive product launches including working with the marketing team, customer service team, and senior
- management team members
- Represent the company by visiting customers to solicit feedback on new and existing products
- Act as a subject expert, training internal teams on the products where necessary
To succeed in the Product Manager (Energy) job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with senior business development teams.
- Ideally a minimum of five years' experience in a similar commercial role from an energy background with a proven track record in product and proposition management and development
- Experience with an energy reseller
- The ability to aid and influence decision making at management level to support delivering innovative solutions to customers
- An ability to challenge the status quo and work effectively with cross-functional teams in a matrix organisation will be essential
- Adaptable, strong in problem solving and able to effectively evaluate new markets and opportunities
This firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they've won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Product Manager (Energy) job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1653151 Muz Mohamed