Manager - Aftermarket, New Markets
Salary SGD7000 - SGD8500 per month
Consultant Eric Ng (R1543632)
Date posted 12 July 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An interesting and exciting Manager - Aftermarket, New Markets job has just become available at a global company with multiple businesses into various industries in Singapore. You will be responsible for the aftersales business of the new markets in South East Asia.
About the Manager - Aftermarket, New Markets Role:
Reporting to the Director of Aftersales, you will be the commercial interface between dealers and customers in the emerging markets in South East Asia. The objective of this position is to improve parts & service revenue generation & create a better customer's experience within the dealer network. You will be responsible to scan the markets in search for new ideas to increase profits.
- Create business plan proposal and develop action plans, sales activities to achieve profitable growth in the New Markets
- Assist dealers to package, prepare proposals & negotiate service packages, when needed with local adaptations (marketing plan)
- Facilitate audit process of dealer operating standards and follow up action with dealer
- Participate in dealer's network, including organisation and competence development, both commercial & technical competencies
- Perform regular customer visits to understand market requirements, pursue opportunities, gather feedback on competitors' activities and perform competitive analysis
- Responsible for operational aftersales result (Parts & Workshop turnover and gross margin)
- Collaborate with Region & Central teams to identify potential fleet owner’s need of reliability & productivity & drive service solution product portfolio such as Service Agreements and Service Planning
- Participate in the analysis, plan, develop and improve system, processes and procedure to improve dealer service operation quality and efficiency
- Work closely with sub-region technical team in providing assistance to resolve technical/parts issues encountered by dealers & customers
To succeed in this Manager - Aftermarket, New Markets role, you should have a background in aftersales for construction equipment or related products.
- Minimum Polytechnic diploma in engineering / technology with a good sense of commercial competence, degree preferred
- Five years of aftermarket support / marketing experience in Construction Equipment or equivalent industry
- Business minded with strong drive to improve, detail oriented, reliable & flexible to demanding working schedule & intensive travel required within SEA
- Commercially focused, a good working knowledge of sales techniques and methodologies & product costing concept
- Strong understanding of customer / dealer requirements in different segments and applications
- Ability to make effective decisions based on clear understanding of the business and customer requirements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and a local language to communicate effectively with local and English speaking counterparts
- Has an analytical approach to problem solving with strong attention to detail
- Able to work effectively with cross functional teams
- Enthusiastic & result-oriented
The successful Manager - Aftermarket, New Markets will join a company with an expertise that has made it the leader in its field. This well-recognised brand offers great working environment and a culture of internal mobility within its global organisation.
If you have a successful track record of growing the aftersales business, you can take your career forward with this exciting role.
Apply for this exciting opportunity today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1543632 Eric Ng