Senior Field Application Engineer (Automotive)
Salary SGD6000 - SGD8000 per month + bonus
Consultant Allie Teh (R1441522)
Date posted 08 February 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A Senior Field Application Engineer job has just become available at a global automotive parts company in the Singapore office. You will be responsible for designing and manufacturing-related functions required by key SBU account customers for the automotive industry, and working closely with the sales and manufacturing team to achieve customer satisfaction.
About the Senior Field Application Engineer (Automotive) Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for attending customer design review meetings and providing technical design support for SBU solutions.
- Utilise all product offerings, providing insightful and detailed design solutions
- Present design solutions to customer team, utilising solid model design techniques during presentation
- Drive prototype, tool build, and initial production build to meet customer timelines
- Originate and release final production documentation, detailed with critical dimensions and tolerances required for a functional part, but also taking into account manufacturing restrictions
- Manage and direct a product development design team consisting of multiple engineering disciplines
- Manage and coordinate activities between departments to meet product development requirements
- Simultaneously set priorities/direction for multiple programs in development
- Responsible for working with OEM engineers, Manufacturer's Representatives, Distribution Partners and Territory Sales Managers to implement Laird Technologies-provided solutions for existing, qualifying new and next generation and cost reduction programs
- Keep work skills current to insure Laird Technologies competitiveness in a dynamic global business environment
- May require extensive travel to customer sites required providing design specific solutions
- Adhere to quality and safety systems or maintenance of quality and safety standards
To succeed in this Senior Field Application Engineer (Automotive) role, you should have solid communication skills with prior design experience in the automotive industry.
- A minimum of five years' design experience in automotive industry
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
This firm is a market leader in its space and has footprints across Asia, Europe and North America. The business succeeds on the speed of its innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company.
If you are determined, driven and ready to take the next step in your career, this Senior Field Application Engineer (Automotive) job is the role for you. This is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply now to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1441522 Allie Teh