Product Manager - Fintech
Consultant Nathaniel Stanton (R1437704)
Date posted 05 February 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A Product Manager - Fintech job has just been made available at a leading fintech company looking to drive expansion in Singapore. If you can understand complex technology, navigate the mobile, banking and fintech industry, and thrive under ambiguous objectives, this could be the opportunity for you.
About the Product Manager - Fintech Role:
You will be based in Singapore and support the technology team and business in designing, developing, and optimising a leading mobile-focused lending technology product platform in Asia Pacific.
- Conduct research and analysis of competitive landscape, customers and product metrics to determine appropriate feature set and drive efficient usage of the business' products and services backend and business-facing products
- Co-develop the backend and B2B product roadmap in alignment with go-to-market plans and business forecast
- Drive the backend, B2B product design and underlying programme and project management across teams in Indonesia, Singapore and China
- Work closely with engineering, marketing, finance, operations and partners to implement new features and ongoing enhancements
- Devise and measure suitable metrics with the ultimate goal of ensuring an amazing experience for the company's Indonesian partners and customers
To succeed in this Product Manager - Fintech role, you should be a natural go-getter with prior experience in product management.
- A natural go-getter that obsesses over the tiniest of details without losing sight of strategic goals, product roadmaps and programme and project timelines
- 4 to 6 years' experience in product management, preferably in the mobile internet and banking/fintech space
- Comfortable communicating in both English and Mandarin as you will be working with development teams in China
- Willing and eager to travel across Indonesia, with occasional travel to China
- Some experience working within a dynamic/start-up type environment will be ideal
The company is a growing fintech player looking at expanding their market share in APAC. With a parent company already making a lot of progress in Europe and China, this is a great time to join a growing organisation in an exciting space.
If you have five years' experience in a tech product ownership position, this could be the role for you.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1437704 Nat Stanton