Consultant Valerie Corera (R1332085)
Date posted 30 March 2017
As part of the brand's rapid growth plans, a luxury fashion leader is seeking a Store Manager to drive store productivity and profitability.
About the Store Manager Role:
In the role of Store Manager, your passion and your strategic vision will lead the store team in providing an iconic customer experience, ensuring maximum profitability. You will achieve and maintain operational excellence through the efficient running of all areas of the store. Your commercial awareness, connection to your local client base and partnership with the Regional and Corporate teams will ensure your store’s success.
- Lead a high performing customer facing and service orientated team
- Leverage your Customer Relationship Management (CRM) clienteling and store reports to support the development of a loyal customer base and develop your team to achieve the highest quality of customer profile capture with every transaction
- Ensure that employees have sound product knowledge and are aware of company policies and procedures
- Ensure you emanate Leadership behaviours when dealing with all areas of the store and business
- Cascade company communications to all members of the store team
- Uphold and communicate the company culture, bring to life organisation’s core values
To succeed in this role, you will need to possess strong clientele backgroundand sound commercial and brand awareness.
- Excellent leadership and people management skills
- Proven ability to network, recruit, train, develop and assess talent
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Proven ability to increase sales and profitability
- Strong presentation skills
- Experience within a Store Manager or equivalent level role in a high volume and luxury environment
- Technical proficiency with SAP, MS applications, Apple products and POS systems
The successful Store Manager will work in one of the world's renowned luxury organisations who are known to promote from within and offer exciting progression opportunities.
If you are progressive manager with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or call me to discussion this opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1332085 Valerie Corera