Sales Manager, SEA (Adhesives)
Salary SGD90000 - SGD100000 per annum + bonus
Consultant Samantha Han (R1331281)
Date posted 26 January 2017
Join a global and leading manufacturer in adhesive solutions in their Singapore office as they expand their team in the SEA region! Win major sales contracts as Sales Manager, SEA (Adhesives) and increase their market share.
About the Sales Manager, SEA (Adhesives) Role:
As a key member of the Sales team, you will report to the Director of the business unit based in Singapore. You are responsible for developing sales and market segments in S.E.A and will proactively initiate contact to promote the Adhesives product line, and ensure growth and sales targets are met.
- Responsible for industrial and semicon adhesive sales and technical support in Singapore and Malaysia
- Work closely with a team of technical and sales engineers to grow adhesives sales volumes by securing new customers and growing our existing customers
- Work closely with distribution channel partners to create programs that educate and enable them to service more customers
- Develop short-term and long-term forecasting and budget plans for Singapore and Malaysia
- Partner closely with the manufacturing and research team to coordinate and communicate product and customer needs
To succeed in this Sales Manager, SEA (Adhesives) role, you have to be proactive and motivated with a strong sense of drive in growing the business.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Business Management, or other similar fields of study
- At least five years' solid experience in hunter sales and technical sales from Chemicals company targeting industrial and semicon applications
- Excellent English communication skills and fluency in another S.E.A language is advantageous due to the customer base in the region
This international Chemicals manufacturer is a leading firm specialising in high performance and customised industrial and semicon adhesives, and has won multiple awards in innovation, product and workplace excellence.
If you are a progressive Sales Manager with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking ground.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1331281 Samantha Han