SEA Sales Manager
Consultant Rachel Gan (R1546694)
Date posted 18 November 2016
An international FMCG company is hiring a SEA Sales Manager to build businesses in key markets by identifying and appointing the best distribution partners.
About the SEA Sales Manager role:
Reporting to the SEA General Manager, the SEA Sales Manager is responsible to work with distributors to realise successful implementation of agreed activity calendar in line with P&L and marketing objectives.
- Monitor in-market sales, distributor stock levels as well as sales to distributor and take necessary action to realise budget
- Understand sales and brand performance in market to further drive profitable sales growth
- Work with the distributor partners to ensure the marketing activities are in line with the brand strategy/positioning
- Prepare profit forecast per territory, partner and brand in a timely fashion including gross sales, trade allowances and marketing expenditure
- Set and control pricing with the approval of the SEA General Manager
- Recommend, initiate and oversee launches of new SKUs with the assistance of the international marketing department
- Assist where appropriate in the launches to distributor key account teams and sales forces
- Input monthly demand forecasting into the export forecast sheet including orders and forward forecasts
To succeed in the SEA Sales Manager position, you must have at least 5 years' experience in sales and marketing within the FMCG sector.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or equivalent, advanced degree preferred
- Track record in international experience building businesses in the region
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proven ability to business develop new territories in the region
- Cultural sensitivity in communication and people skills within the region
The successful SEA Sales Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in its field. The business succeeds on the speed of its innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company.
If you are a talented and focused Sales and Marketing professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this SEA Sales Manager position is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today for this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1546694 Rachel Gan