Sales Leader, Semiconductor Adhesive SEA
Salary SGD12000 - SGD17000 per month
Consultant Eric Ng (R1543632)
Date posted 18 November 2016
A very exciting opportunity as a Sales Leader, Semiconductor Adhesive SEA in Singapore has just become available at a world-renowned industrial company.
About the Sales Leader, Semiconductor Adhesive SEA Role:
As the Sales Leader, Semiconductor Adhesive SEA, your key responsibility will be to grow the business by devising plans and strategies to develop the Semiconductor Market Segment across South East Asia.
- Take ownership of the sales targets and profit levels for the Semiconductor market segment in South East Asia
- Develop sales forecasts, plans and the delivery of the sales budget
- Drive and guide activities of self and team to ensure expectations of customers
- Regularly reviews performance according to plan including (key) account plans, account activities and projects and new business development activities
- Work closely with others in the organisation in support of global and regional strategies,
- Handle major customer price and business negotiations
- Foster, promote and ensure that the company works in a collegiate manner with other business units
- Take ownership of continuous development of himself and team, including training, on-the-job development and succession planning
To succeed in this role, you will need to have experience in the Semiconductor, Electronics Manufacturing or Electronic Component industry (Sales, Marketing, Product Management, Production) in a global/MNC environment of which a minimum of 10 years of sales and 5 years of sales management experience.
- BS in a technical discipline (Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Electrical Engineering, etc.) MBA preferred
- Proven business acumen attained in the field of sales, business development and product marketing with clear insights in the Semiconductor market in South East Asia
- Passionate about sales and business excellence
- An assertive and result driven team player with strong people skills with proven ability to leverage others in industry and company by using clearly articulated business cases
- Cultural diversification – work experience in different geographies in a multinational and multicultural environment is a plus
The successful candidate will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you have a successful track record of sales management and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting role.
Apply now for this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1543632 Eric Ng