Salary SGD5000 - SGD6000 per month + Sales Commission
Consultant Eric Ng (R1543632)
Date posted 18 October 2016
A world-renowned company in the test & measurement technology sector is looking for a Sales Engineer based in Singapore to support the sales team in driving the sales in SEA.
About the Sales Engineer role:
Reporting to the Country Manager based in Singapore, the Sales Engineer will be responsible for integrating the world’s best portable measurement and metrology equipment with automation solutions for customers looking to enhance their metrology process through automation.
- Development and delivery of product demonstrations in support of a sales team
- Responsible for presenting the product to customers and at field events such as conferences, seminars, trade shows, etc.
- Solve prospective applications issues with the product promptly
- Convey customer requirements to Product Management teams
- Evaluate 3rd party solution for vertical market application
To succeed in this role, you will need at least three to five years of technical pre-sales experience and support in applications engineering work.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Mechatronics, Areospace, Automotive or relevant Engineering field
- Strong understanding of technical work flows and the software used within the factory's metrology discipline, experienced with CAD is a plus
- Possess knowledge of computer aided manufacturing (CAM) or design based software packages is preferred
- Computer literate, good working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to travel within South East Asia
- Valid driver’s license with excellent driving record
The successful Sales Engineer will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you want to be a part of this growing organisation, apply now or call me to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1543632 Eric Ng