Boutique Manager (Luxury Fashion)
Salary SGD8000 - SGD10000 per month + bonus
Consultant Allie Teh (R1441522)
Date posted 30 October 20192019-10-30 2019-12-29 retail singapore SG SGD 8000 10000 10000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Work for one of the world's leading Luxury Fashion Retail Company. This is an organisation with global footprint. The company is currently seeking a driven and capable Boutique Manager (Luxury Fashion) in Singapore to take its business to greater heights. Reporting to the Retail Manager, you will be responsible for sales, and growing the team here.
About the Boutique Manager (Luxury Fashion) Role:
In this business critical role, you will take ownership in leading and coaching your team, build client relationships, proactively foster the achievement of sales goals and ensure that the highest level of client experience is delivered. You will also recruit and build highly-motivated teams, developing them to the next level and securing succession plans, and establish a client-centric mindset to ensure the delivery of the highest level of client experience and proactively handle client-related situations.
- Deliver and execute on predetermined annual net sales plan whilst meeting budget
- Understand and analyse the business needs, productivity, KPIs and provide business insights
- Lead the execution of retail excellence standards
- Identify and elevate out of stocks and merchandising needs to drive growth through product assortment and presentation optimisation
- Partner with key stakeholders to leverage knowledge of competitor activity and sales opportunities
- Manage staff costs and headcount within pre-approved budget
- Assess team capabilities and build robust succession plan for the store, with identified High Potential talents and design of development plans
- Constantly monitor the quality of talent in the competition and pro-actively keeps potential talent engaged until real opportunities arise
- Execute events in partnership with PR and gain business alignment with a commercial goal
- Work closely with clientele team in order to grow client portfolio
- Drive store data capture rate with a focus on the quality of information gathered and ensure consistency of personalised SP outreach
- Embody and inspire the highest luxury standards in presentation and behaviour of all the staff
To succeed in this Boutique Manager (Luxury Fashion) role, you will need to be sales-driven, detail oriented and have a good understanding of new digital media and applications to communicate with your clients.
- Minimum of five years' management experience in retail or luxury retail or relevant customer related experience (e.g. hospitality)
- Proven track record in store operations with managing profitability and operations efficiency
- Flexibility to work non-traditional hours, including days, nights, weekends and holidays
- Proven ability to develop new opportunities and maintain client relationships while ensuring brand recognition and penetration in market
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Outlook, Visio, Power Point, Client tracking systems and Point of Sales (POS) system
- Excellent command of English to communicate effectively with stakeholders involved that will speak the language
This international luxury company has a culture that is very service-oriented.
If you have a passion for luxury fashion with a good commercial sense and would like to invest and grow in a stable environment, this Boutique Manager (Luxury Fashion) is the role for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1441522 Allie Teh